$28.99 - $39.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$70.99 - $119.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$200.99 - $219.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$48.99 - $59.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$16.99 - $19.99
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-45 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver
The M7100 chain provides enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features quick-link assembly and SIL-TEC treatment for extended offroad durability. - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Non-reusable - Features Shimano's SIL-TEC ultra-low friction surface treatment - Includes Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
$90.99 - $96.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - Low-profile design - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Model Number: RD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Average Weight: 200 grams (short cage type), 210 grams (medium cage type)
$9.00 - $37.00
Shimano SLX M660 9-Speed chainrings get your drivetrain back to optimal operation.
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$13.99 - $39.99
The Shimano EF500 8-Speed dual brake/shift lever features reach adjust technology and an optical gear display. - Equipped with a reach adjust mechanism that allows for the distance from handlebar to lever to be adjusted in order to suit any hand size and riding preference - The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding - Compatible with V-Brake, Mechanical disc brake (MTB)
$334.99 - $685.99
- More Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Light Weight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
$26.00 - $51.00
Shimano 105 5700 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on standard double cranksets.
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (114Links)
Shimano Deore XT RD-M786-SGS Rear Derailleur Inner Cage Plate - OEM inner cage plate for XT RD-M786-SGS, SLX RD-M675-SGS
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711 and CN-5701
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur SS (10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: RD-4700-SS - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Maximum Sprocket: low sprocket: 28T / top sprocket: 14T - Minimum Sprocket: low sprocket: 25T / top sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 33T
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano XTR CRM91 1x11 Chainrings - Hollowglide technology provides exceptional driving stiffness and strength - Titanium, carbon, and aluminum materials - Titanium teeth for lightweight durability - Modified tooth profile prevents chain drop - Ring Position/Type: Chain-retaining single ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric
$21.00 - $89.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
Ultegra RX brings Shimano's pioneering chain stabilizing technology to road cycling, delivering smooth and precise shifting over technical terrain. It expands road bike capabilities, inspiring confidence on any surface and drives the evolution of road cycling to include greater elements of adventure. No longer is the road bike narrowly defined. Shimano Ultegra RX broadens the notion of drop bar riding and emboldens cyclist to explore further. - Chain Stabilizer mechanism adopted from MTB design - Stabilizer ON/OFF switch - Compatible with current road dual control lever - Shadow RD technology - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 39t
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Special gear teeth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crankset can be used as a common component - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - Lighter and stiffer design - Direct mount system enables easy chainring swaps - Q-factor: 168 mm - Chainline: 52 mm - Bottom bracket compatibility: Hollowtech II - 12-speed
$38.99 - $47.99
Shimano XT SM-RT76 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotors Are Available in 160mm, 180mm, & 203mm. - Performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3) - Self cleaning - Increased durability and less pad wear - Mount: 6-bolt - Diameter: 160 mm, 180 mm, 203 mm - Deisgn: 2-part - Material: stainless steel - Brake Pads Compatability: Metal, Resin
The Shimano CN-M9100 features an extended inner link plate that connects seamlessly with chainring teeth for highly efficient drivetrain performance. Its design offers a reduction in natural vibrations normally caused by the inner and outer chain plates rolling onto the chainring. It provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling. - Enhancements to shifting performance - Easy connect - Non-reusable - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - Compatible with Shimano Quick Link SM-CN910-12 - This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
Page 1 of 15 Next page