The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$31.99 - $55.00
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
One of the coolest things about Surly is if they can't find an existing part that fits their standards, they just make one themselves. This cable hanger is made to fit around the oversize bolt on their Constrictor seatpost clamp so you can be sure it will fit around almost any other seatpost clamp bolt too. It comes complete with an adjusting barrel.
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
$23.00 - $24.00
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 2.0mm Thick
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Alloy construction - Push button adjustment - Fully adjustable length - -Includes: top plate and 2-bolts (1-hex, 1-Allen)
$5.99 - $6.99
- Machined AL6061 alloy construction - Center sleeve for use with Revolvr outboard bottom brackets - Converts 68/73mm outboard bottom bracket to a 100mm or 120mm fat bike model - Seals and protects the bearings from harmful contaminants - Center sleeve only: Revolvr outboard bottom brackets sold separately
Origin-8's Down Tube Shifter Adapter is perfect for mounting down tube style shift levers on a bicycle that doesn't have provisions on the frame for them. It's made of light and durable machined aluminum with an anodized finish and fits frames with 1 1/8- to 1 1/4-inch diameter down tubes. Mounting hardware and shims are included.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - 16mm ID x 20mm OD x 1.5mm Thick - Bag of 10
Giant Contact Ski Type Bar Extensions fit the Giant Connect SL and Contact Clip-On Bar Clamps to provide you with an aerodynamic riding position for triathlon and time trials. Featuring lightweight alloy construction. Features - 22.2mm carbon aerobar extensions - Compatible with 45203-04 Clip-on Aerobar clamp
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • 6061-T6 aluminum lever and cap with a chromoly bolt • Bottle opener opens almost any bottle
Specialized's S50 aluminum extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Shiftable guide for SRAM and Shimano 2X cranks - Patented removable skid - Dual 9t sealed-bearing pulley design for superior chain management - BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options, 136g
Page 1 of 33 Next page