$6.50 - $7.75
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt (Long - Bolt Only)
The Top Cap Assembly on your Reverb contains a dust wiper and bushing. These parts need to be in good shape for the continued smooth operation of your Reverb. This top cap includes the cap, dust wiper, and bushing. - Fits A1 and A2 generation seatposts - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground. • 6061-T6 aluminum
Protect your bars and prevent your grips from getting shredded with WeThePeople's Supreme Bar Ends. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, these tough, bolt-in end caps protect your investment from tons of abuse when you have to jump ship on an imperfect execution of a trick. Simply slide them into the ends of your handlebars and tighten them up. Then, go nuts!
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- 1-1/8-inch Whiskey Parts and Co. Compression plug
RockShox Reverb Service Kit Includes O-Rings only
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
Stylish and strong, Salsa's Fat Flip-Off Stainless Steel Quick-Release Skewers are a nice finishing touch on any fat bike. The shaft is constructed from stainless steel, which makes for a sturdy, durable, lightweight pair of skewers.
Beautifully machined and hand-friendly, Salsa's Flip-Off Quick-Release Skewer is a great way to keep your wheel attached to your bike. It's constructed from stainless steel to make sure it'll be along for the ride for years to come. This QR works with 170mm fatbike rear hubs.
Salsa Alternator Hardware Set for 2013+ Ti and all steel frames
Salsa Derailleur Hanger For Beargrease Carbon
Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount
Covers front derailleur mount when running 1x
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
Fits: Salsa Colossal Ti 2015, Salsa Warbird 2016, Foundry Overland 2016.
Salsa Pivot Service Kits
$10.00 - $15.00
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
- Lightweight aluminum bolt - This handy tool works as a headset top cap until you need it, and when combined with a 6mm hex wrench, turns into a socket for removing the Pivot Bolt to change your derailleur hanger - For all Salsa Split Pivot suspension models - Integrated 22mm socket design interfaces axle nut to field change the derailleur hanger - Operated via 6mm hex key found on most mini tools - Takes place of standard top cap - Reduces the need to carry 22mm wrench or socket in your pack • Lightweight, black anodized aluminum bolt included • 13g
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
Replacement parts for your New Sheriff hubs. - 9x1mm
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
Consider this the cherry on top of your sundae. Pull the whole thing together with an All-City top cap. - Includes star nut
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
These inline cross brake levers have super-smooth Delrin bushings, a hinged clamp, drilled-out lever bodies for lighter weight and grip, and angled cable routing to make setup and operation a breeze. They’re designed for 31.8mm handlebars, but with All-City Cross Lever shims (sold separately) they’ll work perfectly with 26.0 as well. - For use as in-line, secondary brake levers in addition to standard road brake levers - Hinged clamp fits 31.8 bars; shims for 26.0 sold separately (BR8121) - Cantilever and caliper brake compatible
Page 1 of 25 Next page