Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
One of the key elements of riding performance is control. The more you have, the more confident you’ll feel and the more you’ll enjoy the ride. Powerful, consistent braking performance gives you more control and elevates your riding performance. The innovative new Conduct hydraulic brake system introduces Absolute Braking Stability to deliver a new level of smooth, consistent braking power in both dry and wet conditions. Here are the three performance benefits you’ll experience when you ride Conduct hydraulic brakes. Features - The Giant Conduct Brake System allows you to convert your mechanical disc brake setup to a semi-hydraulic system - Cable-actuated master cylinder is fully integrated into the stem faceplate creating a clean, aero-looking design - Simply shorten the current cable housing and cables on the bike to mount and setup the new master cylinder on your current Giant Contact or Contact SL stem - No need to replace the brake lever/shifter or bar tape - Tests show significantly improved braking in both dry and wet conditions - Compared to a Shimano 105 full-hydraulic system resulted in a 21% improvement in dry conditions and 36% in wet conditions - Available in both Post Mount (160mm) and Flat Mount (140mm) configurations Kit includes: - Conduct master cylinder - Front and rear calipers with pads - Front and rear brake hose - Lever to master cylinder cable housing Conduct brake system will work only in combination with Giant Contact SL, Contact and Connect series stems. (Note: It does not fit with Contact SLR stems.)
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
Serfas' BP-100UL Shimano Compatible Road Pads offer reliable braking in all weather conditions. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100UL brake cartridges.
-Molded road brake pads
- Adapts 2-bolt clamp Magura MT series hydraulic brake levers to integrate with SRAM XX, X.0, 2007+ X.9, and 2010+ X.7 trigger shifters onto one mounting perch - Sold as a set for left and right brake/shift levers
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
- Cable actuated dual piston mechanical disc brake caliper - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper for improved braking performance over single piston designs - Dual piston brake pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120386/120269/120289
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy cartridge design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Oversized tire deflector - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad Style ID: 31 - Compatibility: Shimano M8020,M820,M640 / TRP Quadiem - Pad Material: Organic - Pad Color: Orange - Backplate: Steel
- Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad Style ID: 31 - Compatibility: Shimano M8020/M820/M460 / TRP Quandiem - Pad Material: Semi-Metallic - Backplate: Steel
- Cable actuated dual piston hydraulic caliper for increased brake response and power - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper improves the performance of existing mechanical disc brake systems - Tool free adjustment - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120385/120268/120288 - Flat Mount - Type of Fluid: Mineral Oil
Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
- Alloy 135mm V-brakes for front or rear applications - Linear pull, front or rear compatibility - Dual spring tension adjustment
Converting from V-brake to disc? Plug the holes with Origin-8 Boss Plugs. Boss plugs provide a finished look to your brake conversion while also preventing moisture and debris from getting into your bike. - Fits into fork brake boss holes for V-brake to disc conversion
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Shimano XTR For 2011 And Newer - Hardware Included
Origin-8's X-tra Pro V-brake is the answer to all your braking needs. Specially designed to clear most fenders, this brake features a dual-spring linear tension adjustment to give you just the right amount of stopping power. Don't let your fenders get in the way of your stopping—Origin-8 has your solution. • Forged aluminum construction • 110mm length to clear fenders • Linear tension springs • Includes cartridge pads
The short blade design of the Origin-8 Mini Trigger Brake Lever gives a clean, sleek look—with great stopping power—to your handlebars. • Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Cold forged double bent lever blade • 1-finger lever blade • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Short blade design • Left hand • 76g each
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged aluminum construction • 2-finger lever design
Origin-8's Alloy Braze-on Inserts convert hydraulic pass-throughs to cable stops so you can run full length housing. Designed for frames with pass through braze ons and sold in a bag of 10.
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy cartridge design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black - Post Orientation: Offset
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
Origin-8's Ultim8 Road Levers are made of light and tough forged aluminum with composite bodies and ergonomic rubber hoods for comfort. They are perfect for use with sidepull, centerpull and cantilever brakes and are spring-loaded for a nice, smooth action.
Origin-8's one-stop-shop ATB V-brake Kit has all you need to stop your bike: levers, cables, housing, and brakes. For easy installation and set-up, the forged aluminum brakes feature dual spring tension adjustment while the levers sport reach adjustment.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
Page 1 of 12 Next page