• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
The RockShox Pike is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders. Its new damper rides high in the travel where it’s the plushest. Its industry redefining asymmetric approach to chassis design delivers an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio that will have other engineers playing catch up for years. The RCT3 Charger 2 Damper with DebonAir air spring delivers increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support. The firm setting has also been re-tuned to better match RockShox rear shocks, with OneLoc compatibility which allows on-the-fly suspension control. - Charger 2 Damper with DebonAir spring - Lighter chassis with signature Pike stiffness - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29+ - Stanchion Diameter: 35mm - Maximum Tire Width: 81mm - 29 x 3.0" maximum tire size - Maximum Tire Width: 82 mm
Bike shops love Reba. And everybody else, too. Reba is super consistent, durable and easy to service. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 493mm - 26-inch/120mm travel, 507mm - 27.5-inch/120mm travel, 506mm - 29-inch/100mm travel - WEIGHT: 1586g - 26-inch , 1622g - 27.5-inch , 1662g - 29-inch - DAMPING: Motion Control - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: External rebound, lockout, low speed compression to lock with internal floodgate, - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum, 1-1/8” Aluminum - CROWN: Forged, hollow AL66 TV Aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium, 9mm QR or 15x100 Maxle Lite - OPTIONS: 29-inch model available in BOOST 110 (110mm hub spacing). All 29-inch RockShox forks with BOOST 110 compatibility also fit 27.5-inch Plus wheels (27.5-inch x 3.0 tires). - RECOMMENDED REAR SHOCK: Monarch - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black, White - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Weight based on 265mm steerer
The Makwa fork is Salsa's fat bike race fork. Lightweight and stripped of extras, its thru-axle design boosts stiffness and aids in solid tracking on the trail. This fork is spec’d on Salsa's 2014 Beargrease bikes, and is also fully compatible with their 2014 Mukluk frames. - Axle-to-Crown Length: 483mm - Brake Type: Disc - Brake Usage F/R: Front - Color: Black - S.H.I.S. Crown Race Diameter: 40 - Fork Rake: 51mm - Front Axle Type: 15mm thru - Front Axle Size: 15 x 171L, TP=1.5, TL=10 - Front Hub Spacing: 142mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 260mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 720g - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0–5.0" tires and 29+ tires
The Bearpaw fatbike fork features Salsa's Three-Pack mounts for mounting Anything Cages or water bottle cages. Supported by an alloy tapered steerer tube, paired with carbon fiber legs that support a 150mm thru-axle. - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0 - 5.0" tires and 29+ tires - Post mount for 160mm rotos (180mm max.) - Alloy steerer tube with Carbon fork blades - 15x150mm thru-axle dropouts (Thru-axle included) - Axle to Crown Length: 483mm - Crown Race: 40 - Offset: 51mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260mm - Wheel Size Compatibility: 26" Fat , 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 5
The Ohlins RXF 36 fork drafts off of the success of the 34, while bringing more stiffness and room for bigger tires. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilizes proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels. In a practical sense, this means that the fork is guaranteed to remain high in the travel, while also ensuring smoothness and predictable bump absorption throughout the entire ride. The shape of the spring force is also capable of being adjusted, which allows riders more fine-tuning options for preferences like increased sensitivity without the threat of bottoming out. Ohlins has increased the stanchions to 36mm and upped the spacing to 110mm while retaining the ultra-stiff alloy unicrown design. This means that it'll experience less flex for more tire control, while also trimming down on some weight. - Features a three-chamber air spring, with two positive chambers and one negative, allowing for an offset of spring pressure that perfectly mates stiffness with a plush, responsive ride quality. The shape of the spring curve can also be adjusted to increase sensitivity without bottoming out. - TTX (Twin Tube) damping enables separated oil flow, so the fork will always provide the perfect degree of pressure. This way, it stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. - A tapered alloy steerer and high alloy unicrown ensure high stiffness and tire control with less chassis flex and chassis hysteresis. 36mm stanchions with 51mm offset for party time on the trail. - 15x110mm spacing makes it compatible with most 29-inch and 27.5+ setups.
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Salsa Cro Moto Grande Fork 29". - Disc only 29" rigid fork - Suspension corrected for 80mm travel fork - Maxle Included - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 45 mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 1080 g
Salsa Firestarter Fork - Mid-blade and dropout rack mounts - Anything Cage mounts on front of fork - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Straight - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 mm - Weight: 1190 g - Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29" , 700c - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Ground breaking riding deserves a fork so burly fork that it can literally break the ground, should the need arise. WeThePeople's Sterling fork is masterfully crafted to meet the insane demands of team rider, Pete Sawyer. The Sterling can handle it all, and it looks good doing it. Find a matching color scheme on the Sterling signature frames too! • Material: Full-liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “M2“ chromoly • Steerer Length: 170mm • Offset: 32mm • Dropout: 6mm laser cut & CNC machined, heat-treated 4130 chromoly, 3/8'' axle • Fully CNC’d steerer, single butted integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
Keep the weight down and your headset snug with the Specialzied Carbon Steerer Tube Plug.
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
Page 1 of 5 Next page