Serfas' Coasters Hybrid provides the grip you need to hang on in any situation. The dual-density construction features firm bases and soft outer shells for outstanding durability and comfort. Plus, an ergonomic shape reduces fatigue.
$20.00 - $25.00
Specialized's Contour XC Grips were designed with your hands in mind. Engineered in conjunction with a hand surgeon, these grips relieve hand pressure to keep you feeling great. So not only do you get cushy comfort and a great grip on the bars, you also stay in total control. These grips lock on to your bars so you know they'll stay put.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
When it really matters, Serfas gives the grip you need. The Connectors SRs use a dual-density compound with a hard inner layer that provides a firm base and a soft outer for tacky, comfortable and durable grips you'll love.
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
Serfas’ Connectors Youth Grips are great replacements for kids’ bikes and tricycles. They're easy to mount, have a shock-absorbing grip pattern and a thin profile for smaller hands.
Connectors feature Serfas' great ergonomic, dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too. • Ergonomic design • Comfortable gel top layer • Fits all twist shift systems • Dual density design • Open-end style for easy installation
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles and natural cork. Made in Italy.
Chromag's Basis grip is designed for applications where the rider wants a firm, direct connection for performance in high intensity scenarios. The thin diameter grip with dimpled pattern is firm yet tacky and less prone to surface wear. Chromag grips feature their unique ‘Split-Teardrop’ end clamp which effectively covers the bar end while still utilizing a true pinch-clamp for the best purchase to the bar.
• Larger diameter model for bigger hands, offers extra cushion • Same bulged center as the original Squareweave • Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both for twist-free performance
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Inspiration can come from anywhere. For us it usually comes from beer receptacles. Wisconsin is a land of German immigrants. The tradition of beer brewing is vast and the consumption is hardy. So, when looking for a new pattern design for our 143mm grips we didn’t have to look much further than something our hands were already clutching-a stein of beer! It just so happens that a dimple pattern combined with a 2 ply soft rubber compound (29mm diameter) make the perfect grip pattern!
Rubber tires need to grip dirt. We took some of our favorite tread patterns, tweaked them- added a 2” flange and created a thick (31.5mm diameter) aggressive grip that absorbs vibration and is super sticky!
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
In addition to updating Aaron’s tire, Odyssey also wanted to update his signature grip. The updated “Boss” grip features a low profile block pattern which will match his tire, and comes in at 158mm. These will feel similar to his original grip, but improved and with all new styling.
Odyssey Pursuit grips feature a wavy horizontal ribbing and other design cues to mimic how people usually wear their grips in. A textured section at the outer end allows for a very comfortable feel overall. The flat part of the grip takes its inspiration from Odyssey's popular Pursuit tire tread and the whole grip feels thin overall. - 155mm length. - Par Ends included.
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
The sustainable BioKork version of the GC1 grip, developed for the ergonomic demands of cyclists riding city bikes, beach cruisers, or touring bikes with upright, rearward-swept handlebars. Using traditional round grips on these specific, laid-back handlebars causes an uncomfortable bend in the wrist. The GC1 BioKork corrects the wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form, delivering exceptional comfort. The grip body is made up of 40% cork, which is sustainably grown in Portugal and able to meet strict ecological guidelines. The central core uses 20% less plastic and is reinforced with natural fibers. All components of the grip are produced with regards to sustainability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed.
The GS-grip combined with a compact 2-finger bar end made out of fiberglass reinforced composite, which offers more hand positions for increased comfort on long mountain bike rides. Additional rubber is used on the bar end improving the rider's grip during hand position changes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound found in the grip and on the bar end enables precise steering and control, all while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride-tuned flex. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain bike, marathon, XC
Ride like a pro with the Steve Peat inspired Signature lock-on grips. Lock-on grips are designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. Providing a sturdy ride, the patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. Lizard Skins lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 30.5 mm
• Tough, superlight, high-density foam • Plush and grippy even in wet conditions • Raised anatomical area at the center of the grip with an inner hand stop collar • 133g without bar plugs • Color: black • Length: 130mm
$20.00 - $21.00
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Spruce up your ride with Giant's Sole-O Lock-On Grips. They're made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort. The single-sided clamp locks onto your bar and makes for easy removal.
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Piloted to two Marathon World Championship titles and the Leadville 100 course record! The Ergon GS1 combines comfort and support in a lightweight package for endurance athletes. The exclusive German-produced rubber compound enables precise steering and control, all the while still maximizing optimized damping features. The grip provides ideal comfort over long distances through ultimate pressure distribution and ride tuned flex. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain bike, marathon, XC
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Page 1 of 10 Next page