Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for Atlas AM cranks.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Adjustable aluminum chain guard • Fits front chainrings from 38T to 48T • Multiple clamp options fit seat tubes from 25.4 to 34.9mm • Black anodized finish
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
- 104 BCD spider is compatible with all TRS+ and TRSr cranks - TRS+ single spider is not drilled for a granny ring - TRS+ double spider has holes for 64 BCD granny ring - Spiders require TRS lockring and removal tool (sold separately)
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
Pioneer's Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Power Meter is a revolutionary power meter that attaches stealthily to the left crankarm. The Dura Ace 9000 left crank arm meter allows every rider power-based (also called watt-based) training performance, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form without breaking the bank. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, and a mere 22 grams of weight, the Pioneer power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties. If you find yourself addicted to the data and crave more, upgrade kits that retroactively add drive-side power are available (sold separately).
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology - The DFour Spider is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer. - 10K Temperature Compensation. - Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools. - OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy. - IPX7 waterproof rating. - Accuracy within 1.5%
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology Meet the Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider—the DZero in spider form. Ready to pair with any Quarq Prime Power ready cranksets. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5%
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
This is a drive-side stop washer for your Surly Mr. Whirly Crank. It ensures you're properly spaced out down there.
Surly offers you spiders for their Mr. Whirly Cranks in a variety of Bolt Circle Diameters (BCDs) so you can run nearly any chainring combination you want. Be sure to check chainring/frame compatibility for your intended setup.
Page 1 of 4 Next page